POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Problem with sPatch : Re: Problem with sPatch Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with sPatch
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Feb 1999 20:06:35
Message: <36C22CF7.A6702D7B@aol.com>
As little as I've seen sPatch work, it does fine here on this Win95
Pentium machine. I tried just now to open one of its sample model files
then I exported to each and every type it will output to. No problems at
all. I have the Moray plugin too and here is a portion of the readme
file:
------------
Installation
------------
To install, simply copy Moray.Exp to the Plugins directory of sPatch.
This will install a Moray entry in the Export menu. Everything else
happens automatically. You should use Merge Object from the Moray
File menu to load the object.

If you have the Export Plugin folder with the files and the installation
went right, I've nothing to suggest but to re-try the d/l or email the
author.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV